To help facilitate open dialogue among authors and readers, we have developed the following guidelines:
- If you would like to be notified of new blog posts, please use the subscription RSS or email feature.
- You do not have to register to read or comment on the Green Summit blog. The commenting form does require a name (which will be displayed with your comment) and valid email address. We will not share your information.
- If you do choose to comment, please keep remarks respectful and on-topic.
- Comments containing the following will be removed:
- Spam, profanity and/or abusive, inappropriate or disrespectful language.
- Material that infringes upon the copyright, trademark or other rights of a third party.
- Authors may choose to reply to your comment to help foster discussion.
- Please use the Contact Us form for matters related to customer service inquiries and questions about specific business concerns.
Thank you for reading and participating in Green Summit. (Updated: December 2011)
Leave a Reply
The Green Mountain Summit blog is a place for open discussion about renewable energy and its role in companies' sustainability practices, as well as related issues and policies. Subscribe now!